In the Book of Matthew we read about the sermon that Jesus gave on the mount. "The Beatitudes" as we have all heard them called before.
I was reading this and then of course, because my mind is...shall we say beats to another drummer, thought of Bee's.
I have no idea what the weather was like when Jesus gave his sermon on the mount. But when I read the Bible I always try to read it as though I am there, in the exact time. I know, it's strange, again please refer to the "beats to another drummer" point. :)
So I was thinking if Jesus was out on the mount, I am thinking of trees and flowers and bee's. Maybe as the people gathered around little bee's were buzzing by and doing their thing.
Matthew 5:3
"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
and as I read the entire chapter my thoughts instantly went to Blessed Bee. (It's that drummer thing again).
I had been doodling and one thing led to another and well...I give you Be Blessed. I hope you enjoy stitching it. I'd love to see your finishes.
Happy Stitching and Blessings to you all sweet friends. :)

Oh how precious Vicki! I will be sure to direct my bee loving friends this way. :) You have a talent for cross stitch design my friend.
ReplyDeleteSuper post! Lovely bee chart.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed is such a precious design and I loved reading how you were inspired to create this piece. That makes it even more special . Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful design. I had so much fun stitching it. Hugs and blessings, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI follow Melissa of pindernpundinquilting and I love this little stitchery and absolutey love the story of how you came up with the design. God does work in mysterious ways. Thank you for the stitch, I am making this for my sister who is trying to recoup from a massive heart attack and complications. Sending you love and hugs from Arizona.
ReplyDeleteI send prayers for your sister. I pray for a total and quick recovery for her. Bless you for your kind words. He does indeed work in mysterious ways. I am so glad you liked the bee's. Blessings always. :)
DeleteI found you through Melissa of pinkernpunkinquilting, I love your sweet stitchery and the story behind the creation. I am making this for my sister who is currently recovering from a massive heart attack with complications. Thank you so much. Sending love and hugs from Arizona.
ReplyDeleteHi from Texas! Thanks for this super cute blessing. I love how the series “The Chosen” shows Jesus doing His thing! The Chosen is filmed in Waxahachie Texas! I have a feeling you will love Matthew!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I had no idea it was filmed in Texas. That is awesome. The Chosen is a really nice series. Blessings always. :)
DeleteHello my sweet Vicki. This is so beautiful and i love reading how you created it. You are an inspiration to all of us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Thank you for quoting the WORD!!!
ReplyDelete