Happy Valentine's Day....a few days early

 I know, I know...it's not Valentine's Day yet.

But I thought I'd give you all a few days head start to stitch up my first free pattern that I designed for my blog.  

I have always loved Valentine's Day.  A day of candy, cards, and stuffed animals...or as I have aged candy, cards and yarn/stitchy supplies.

 It has some blackwork in it, and only a few cross stitches in color. You could easily do the entire thing in blackwork, too. 

I used 11 count aida, but you can use what ever fabby and floss you might have on hand. Enjoy sweet friends.  



12 comments:

  1. How wonderful Vicki! This is beautiful. We all need more love. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcomed sweet friend. Thank you for your kind words. I hope to have many more designs in the future as well. Blessings always. :)

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet of you to share with all of us Vicki. It's such a sweet little design. Hopefully I'll have some time to make it, otherwise there is always next year.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is indeed always next year sweet friend. Blessings always. :)

      Delete
  3. You are such a treasure, Vicki... I will work this one up to
    send to my Grands to celebrate the day...how kind you are.
    So glad you weathered that storm and that the lights and heat kept operating.... God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! God is good. Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him! I hope you enjoy stitching it up. Aww so sweet to make it for your Grands. Blessings to you always. :)

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful, my dear and it stitched up so quickly. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet design. I enjoyed every stitch. Hugs and blessings. Happy early Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcomed sweet friend. Thank you for your kind words. Thank you also for the many, many lovely designs you have shared with all of us, too. Happy early Valentine's Day to you as well! Wishing you many blessings sweet friend. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you and Happy Valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcomed. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

      Delete
  6. It's beautiful! Congratulations on your first free blog design. Very professional chart too.

    Hugs to you for Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. Wishing you a day full of many blessings. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

      Delete