Mama's Flower

 Mama loved flowers. It has been almost twenty years since she went to be in her Heavenly home. I imagine her often singing for The Lord. She had such a lovely voice.  I always loved it when she would sing. Her green eyes would sparkle and she'd smile such a sweet smile. 

I designed Mama's Flower for her.  


 I hope you enjoy stitching it as well.  I'd love to see what you make with it. You can stitch it as a square or a diamond.  Blessings always sweet friends.  



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece you created in your Mama's memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty Vicki. I'm definitely going to make that when I get the ornaments finished for Christmas.
    My Mama loved to sing too. One of my earliest memories was of singing "In the Garden" with her and my sister in church. Mama was an alto and Melanie and I were both sopranos back then. Now I'm an alto like Mama and Melanie is still a soprano. Now we sing together. What lovely memories I have of singing around the house with them. I can't wait to go to Heaven and join the choir there, all singing praises to our Lord and King!
    Blessings and love my sweet sister.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/10/2022

    Oh Vicki this is a lovely piece of art you created for your Mama. God bless her and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki this sweet stitch is such a beautiful tribute to your mother. It is such a gorgeous delicate stitch . Thank you so much for sharing such heart warming memories of your mother with us and another amazing design. I loved every stitch. Seinding love and hugs, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete