We just finished our ZOOM Bible study with our friends in Spokane and it's 10:45 but I will definitely be checking it out tomorrow. I'm so tired tonight I'm wanting to fall into bed. Wishing you sweet dreams tonight my friend and many blessings as you sleep. Betsy
Thank you so much for sharing that she has a flosstube. I love her blog as well. I hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and blessings, my sweet friend.
We just finished our ZOOM Bible study with our friends in Spokane and it's 10:45 but I will definitely be checking it out tomorrow. I'm so tired tonight I'm wanting to fall into bed.
ReplyDeleteWishing you sweet dreams tonight my friend and many blessings as you sleep.
Betsy
Thank you so much for sharing that she has a flosstube. I love her blog as well. I hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and blessings, my sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet friend for the kind words and thoughts. ((Hugs)) Blessings to you always. :)
DeleteThankyou so much for mentioning my YouTube Channel, it is very sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteI love your designs! I am looking forward to more of your Floss Tube videos. Wishing you a day full of many blessings. :)
DeleteSo cute! I don't know how I missed this post before. Embroidery is really hot right now too.
ReplyDelete