Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I know, it's been a while. I just wanted to drop by and say Hello. Hope your day is filled with love and many blessings sweet friend...
-
In the Book of Matthew we read about the sermon that Jesus gave on the mount. "The Beatitudes" as we have all heard them called b...
-
I sometimes think the best way to describe me is to say, I am "the girl who would not die". I say this because my doctor said I...

Happy fourth of July . Hope your day is filled with joy and blessings .Love your Flag Maker stitch- it is one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteIt IS a grand old flag and will continue to be one as long as we, as a nation, put our trust in God. I am worried that we will lose the very freedom to fly that beautiful flag if something isn't done soon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Betsy