October's Poodle of the Month
I just finished the October Poodle of the Month. Yeah, I sort of added a few more leaves and a pumpkin, too. Head over to Vickie's blog to find out more about these lovely designs.
Hope you are all enjoying your day sweet friends.
Here they are all together on one page, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I know, it's been a while. I just wanted to drop by and say Hello. Hope your day is filled with love and many blessings sweet friend...
-
In the Book of Matthew we read about the sermon that Jesus gave on the mount. "The Beatitudes" as we have all heard them called b...
-
I sometimes think the best way to describe me is to say, I am "the girl who would not die". I say this because my doctor said I...


I love what you stitched Vicki! Thank you for being my most loyal poodle stitcher. YOU are the best!!!🐩
ReplyDeleteI adore that sweet little poodle with her pumpkin. The sampler is turning out wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Very cute!
ReplyDelete