Sept Poodle of the Month




I really had fun with the Sept Poodle of the Month that our friend Vickie created.  I am not sure what I am going to do when they are all finished at the end of the year. Maybe we can all encourage Vickie to keep designing and keep our needles flying.  I hope so. She is so talented.  Being a humble person, she of course, doesn't truly see the amazing talent she has in designing.  We all see it, and are thankful that she is sharing it with us.  Thank you Vickie for your adorable designs. Hmmm maybe you could do something next year, too....no pressure....ok, maybe a little pressure.  :)

Here they are all stitched up so far, too.



If you haven't started these cuties, then grab a needle and get going....trust me, they are lots of fun to stitch up.

Wishing you all a lovely day and weekend, too sweet friends.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Your September poodle is so cute Vicki. I love your whole litter. tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bunch of puppies. Do you know yet what you are going to put in the middle? Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete