Easter Blessings




 

  
Easter Blessings to you all sweet friends.  


6 comments:

  1. Very Pretty dear sweet Vicky. Hope all is well with you. Life is hectic for us right now trying to get Mom settled.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. Hope everything works out well with your MIL and she gets settled soon. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. Dear Vicki, this is such a beautiful design. Thank you so much for your kind and generous heart. I look forward to stitching it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear friend, your generosity in all the lovely patterns you give to us on your blog is so amazing. I can't wait to see how you stitch this up. Blessings always sweet friend. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. This is lovely Vicki. Thank you for your design. I am praying for you dear friend. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am playing catch up again. For some reason, I haven't seen your new posts.

    ReplyDelete