Just a note to let you know I'll definitely listen tonight. Dennis is watching an old black and white Sherlock Holmes movie right now. He may (or may not), appreciate me turning a video on! :-) I hope your day is a lovely one my dear friend. WIshing you a day with love and some laughter thrown in too. Blessings and hugs, Betsy
Thanks for sharing, Vicki! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteJust a note to let you know I'll definitely listen tonight. Dennis is watching an old black and white Sherlock Holmes movie right now. He may (or may not), appreciate me turning a video on! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope your day is a lovely one my dear friend. WIshing you a day with love and some laughter thrown in too.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy
So lovely and relaxing. I hope you have a blessed week, dear. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely!
ReplyDelete