Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I know, it's been a while. I just wanted to drop by and say Hello. Hope your day is filled with love and many blessings sweet friend...
-
In the Book of Matthew we read about the sermon that Jesus gave on the mount. "The Beatitudes" as we have all heard them called b...
-
I sometimes think the best way to describe me is to say, I am "the girl who would not die". I say this because my doctor said I...
Beautiful work, Vicki! Have a wonderful day! blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteOH! Look at those darling poodles on PINK fabric!! And look at my sweet Murphy with his blue eyes. Oh Vicki.😘
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! I'm not a poodle person, but those little guys are very sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I’m mostly knitting again these days. Every once in a while the floss comes out and the cross stitch bug hits me again, so you never know. Today I’m sitting here with an ice pack on my jaw. I’m taking hydrocodone so I’m not worth much at all. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel though. The tooth is gone so shouldn’t hurt anymore
ReplyDeleteBlessings always my sweet friend.
Betsy