Our sweet friend,
Vickie over at A Stitcher's Story is designing the cutest little poodles you will ever lay your eyes on. She has announced today that she will have a SAL. That's right...a stitch-a-long! Go here to read all about it on her blog.
I am gathering my supplies, and of course, I do not have all the floss colors.....wait, did I just hear someone say....JoAnn's Craft Store....oh yes, that is a great idea...I'll head out and get those embroidery floss colors that I need. You guys are the best, honestly! :)
In the mean time, all of you who want to join in on the fun...head over to Vickie's blog and get all the info, plus the free patterns to download.
I am super excited to stitch up these adorable little poodles...and guess what color my fabby is gonna be....oh yes, pink my friends, it will be pink! I am gonna do them all on one piece of fabric. You know, I always have to be different!
Wishing you all a lovely day filled with many blessings...and stitchy time, too.
Oh my goodness those poodles are cute. I went over and visited her blog. I just may have to stitch one of those up today for Sophie to give her mommy when she gets home tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Betsy
I do so hope you will share this fun poodle project on here when you get it done!! I'd love to be there making the trip to JoAnn's with you! We'd have so much fun. hee hee... Have a wonderful day!! blessings and hugs ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteOh Vicki, YOU are the best! Thank you for spreading the word on the poodle SAL my friend. I got the biggest smile :D reading that Betsy is going to stitch up a poodle also. How neat!
ReplyDelete