Monday, June 5, 2017

My Next Project



I had such a great time on my last cross stitch with my sweet friend, I thought I might start this one on my own.  Of course anyone who wants to jump in here with me, please do.  You can find this pattern on this web site:  The Floss Box.  There are a lot of super cute patterns on this site...I saw a few more that I want to buy at a later date. For now, I am happy with this one.

Now I get to gather up the threads and the f abby needed to make this fun project.

Hope you are all having a most lovely day sweet friends.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay kiddo. I am watching you with this one! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I've never been a fan of Alice in Wonderland either. I tried to watch it several times, but couldn't follow the storyline. If it even had one! I'm going to enjoy watching you do this one my friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it's so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the Johnny Dep version. I only remember reading the book as a kiddo. VERY whimsical and cute pattern! Look forward to seeing yours! blessings and BIG HUGS ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very cute! I'm a little confused by the castle though - I haven't seen the movie but have read the book many times and I don't remember a castle in that. Is it meant to tie in with the King and Queen of Hearts? Adorable pattern regardless!

    ReplyDelete