Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Prayers Please

Today Friends, I come to you asking prayer for my Hubby.

The flu has morphed into something else, that has now created an issue with his asthma. We are now on our third doctors visit, second sets of antibiotic and steroids.

He has been coughing for days and last night had to sit up in a chair for the coughing was so bad.  He could not even sleep in bed.

The doctor says he now has also developed an ear infection on top of the severe asthma flare up and possible pneumonia.

I would so appreciate any prayers you could possibly spare for him.

I feel so helpless in watching him suffer so much.  It truly hurts my heart.

I thank you in advance for your prayers....you are all so thoughtful and kind... Thank you sweet friends.  :)

12 comments:

  1. I am praying Vicki. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I will be praying for him. The flu this year is so awful. It's going around here something fierce too. Please take care of yourself too my sweet friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely remember him. Take care and God bless you both. Linda of LindaCrochets

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God's healing strength flow through your dear husband and his healing be soon and complete.

    May you also feel God's peace, love and strength as you care for your husband.

    Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course. Thank you for sharing your need; prayers already being sent. (And some hugs for you :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wandered in from the Queen's blog. Praying for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers. ((hugs))

      Delete
  7. I will pray. I will pray. Sending love and prayers and hugs ~ tanna
    ps your words today about the paintings were music... you have a way with words, dear Vicki. an amazing way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers ((hugs))

      Delete
  9. Prayers being said. Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your (his) way. It's always hard to see someone we love suffer so. Hope he gets some relief.

    ReplyDelete