Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thank You So Much

 Thank You to everyone who were so sweet to pray for Hubby.  He seems to be feeling somewhat better he says, and we have yet another appointment Friday with the doctor to make sure he is on the mend. I wanted to say Thank You and how much I appreciate that you took the time to pray for him. Bless you all for your kindness.

He is the heart of my heart.  Mere words,  are but a poor substitute in expressing my love for him.  So Thank you my sweet, sweet friends.  :)

Wishing you all a day filled with much joy and many blessings.   :)


5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your husband is feel somewhat better, may he continue to do so. Thanks for the update.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking of you and your husband VIcki, so I said another prayer for him and decided to email you this morning to get an update if there was one. I'm so glad you posted and that he's feeling better. I'm the same as you when my Hubby is sick. I'll keep on praying my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear this. I am still praying. God bless you both.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multiple prayers... and they will continue. Hoping for a good Dr. visit today! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he is feeling better. Good luck with the appointment.

    ReplyDelete