Wednesday, February 15, 2017

How I feel today.....y

Yep, I am giving you all the sad puppy dog face today.

I have started and yanked out (oh yes, yanked is the exact word I am using) and re-started a knitted shawl at least three times. I think I am just gonna back away slowly from the knitting needles and call it a day.

Hubby is still not feeling well. He's got a few days left of his meds and then after that we are gonna have to hunt an asthma doctor. Bless his heart.  I thank you all for your prayers and sweet comments. He's had this for over a month now. I pray in agreement with you all that he gets better soon.

I am headed back to the lazy girl chair to continue on my latest doily.  I hope to get it finished before the month is out. Snaps will follow, of course. :)

Wishing you all a most lovely day sweet friends.   :)

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for improved health for you both.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes we just need to "step away" for awhile. I know you can do it!! Nice to have other projects to go to while one is in "time out". ;) Glad hubby is improving. Continued prayers. blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete