Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Summer Time and the Living is.....crochet!

Ok, Ok...I know it's not summer time, but the dead of winter.
Here is a little doily that a few of my sweet friends and I did as a CAL together. I love it. Of course, mine is being blocked, that is why it has a million pins poking it everywhere.

I am slowly working on knitting. It seems to want to hurt my trigger thumb, so I am having to go slow with the knitting. Which is totally fine with me because it allows me to slow down and enjoy each and every single stitch. 

What you are all up to?  

Wishing you all a lovely day sweet friends.  :) 


 



3 comments:

  1. Good morning Vicki! Your doily is absolutely beautiful. I always make mine in plain colors, but I admire the colored ones so much. I don't know why I don't experiment more. I've made a few doilies this week and several pair of mittens and a bunch of baby hats. I was at the hospital yesterday and they told me they were running low on hats for the babies so I need to get busy and crank some more out! Ha ha! I hope you have a wonderful day my sweet friend.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOw! So very pretty! L♥ve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful doily, Vicki!! Lovely work. You're amazing! Sorry the knitting is bothering your thumb. Take it easy, girl. blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete