Sunday, January 29, 2017

Spring....Oh Where Are You?

I've had enough of Winter now.
So let's send her happy little butt away and welcome Spring into our lives. The cold, the snow, the ice. I am sorry but Winter and I are not exactly friends. She always seems to leave the nasty stuff on my doorstep and then moves on to scatter flurries everywhere else! I'd love some flurries...anything but ice.  I am not a fan of Winter!

Today,  I plan to be knee deep in the stash (which by the way, is still half living in the craft studio and half living in boxes....shhhhh don't rat me out, Hubby thinks I have all that stuff unpacked) .  I plan to hunt some worsted weight yarn and cast on a  shrug.  I am gonna go through some of my stitch dictionaries and try to find a stitch to my liking and then have a go at making up my own shrug pattern.  Whoot! Whoot!

If I manage to create something that looks appealing....who knows we might have a little KAL here on Ye Ole' Blog....if not, then lets all just turn our heads and pretend that I have not made a mess of things.  Seriously, sometimes when designing things, what you "see" in your head does not always translate into reality.

I hope you are all having a lovely day sweet friends. Stay warm.   :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll come up with a lovely design and I'm looking forward to seeing it. You are a very talented lady my friend. You know how I feel about snow and ice. It's been so cold for so long here. We had almost a week without measureable snow, just flurries, but that's supposed to change this week. Snow is predicted everyday beginning Tuesday. Yuck! I am so ready for pretty spring to decide to come stay. Have a lovely day my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete