Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Greetings from Tabby



Well Hello there!  My name is Tabby, you know, because I am a tabby cat! How do you like my snazzy little fish purse...or my uber cool ice skates?  I have a sprig of holly behind my ear because I am in the Christmas mood. I know, I know it's not even July...but you see I am part of a new collection of patterns. There will be twenty-five in all. Go here for more info.

Please come back soon I have a friend who just happens to be a polar bear and well....he's crazy for coco.  That's it, I can't say any more or else I'll spoil all the fun.

Hope you all have a most lovely day....I am off to the fishmongers to fill my purse full of...well...fish! 

9 comments:

  1. Did you stitch her up already? I was just getting ready to print out the patterns and set everything up to start when I got a date-ish to. LOL She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just could not help myself! I picked up the pattern and was looking at it and the next thing I knew I was stitching her up. She was loads of fun to stitch. I bet you'll have her stitched up in no time as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee! So adorable. I WILL be doing them all. Just don't know when.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's so cute! How are you going to finish them? I think that's what is holding me up. I'm not sure what I would do with them after they're stitched up.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE Kitty cat!! I love all the details and saw the fish purse right off. Love it! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, you are making me panic a bit with the Christmas stuff.
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! Good luck with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love little cats stitched up, well all animals really, I just think they always look so sweet and this little cat is no exception, he's adorable,

    :)

    ReplyDelete