Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rabbit's Run update...my first video!




 If you click on the lower right hand symbol next to the youtube logo it will make this puppy full screen...you know, if you want to see it full screen and all.  :)

Ok, it sucks...I know, I know I need to figure out how to get it in focus, which is kind of puzzling considering I used the auto function.

I would like to thank Jadee from Ravelry who helped me figure out how to get the video onto my blog. Thank you kind friend for taking your time to help me.  :)   I just love Ravelry it's filed with such lovely people who are always willing to help.  I wish there was a Ravelry type thing for needlework...wouldn't that be awesome if we had a database with all the patterns and stuff like on Ravelry. Awesome!

Here are some photos since you can't really see it clearly on the video.








Wishing you all a most lovely day sweet friends.  :)



10 comments:

  1. What a lovely voice you have! I love the variations floss! I need to do some embroidery.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video, well done for your first one. I would not have the faintest idea how to do it. I love your voice, now I can put it together with the words you type and it feel like you are sitting right next to me.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki I love, love the video. Your voice is so sweet-you sound very young. Now I can imagine you reading your stories to us in your voice. Your Rabbits Run is very nice. I brought a note with me to try to find the new Cross Stitch magazine when it's released May 20. I really want to make the Sunshine on My Shoulders design.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I just love the rooster, I'm a sucker for them! Your video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color changes.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cross stitch piece. It looks so nice and neat. A+ on the video. I didn't see anything wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first video and a lovely progress of Rabbits Run. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto to all of the above - and what a cute cross-stitch piece that is.

    Re the focus - I don't know what kind of camera you're using, but I have noticed that my little point-and-shoot does better on the Macro setting when I make videos. Also, you could try putting the camera on a tripod to keep it stationary, and moving the piece instead, keeping it at a steady distance from the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a nice voice for videos...I almost missed this post..had to find it..and now maybe I will just have to try and do a video..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first video and a lovely progress of Rabbits Run.
    Super sweet x

    ReplyDelete