Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mr Cross Stitch Alive and Well......



Here is an update on my Rabbits Run.  I am still loving the cross stitching, so I figure I'll just keep at a bit longer.

I am so glad you were all shocked by the demise of Mr. Crochet. I am just thrilled that no one saw that coming. I know I did not either!   Not sure where the story is going from there, however. I haven't been inspired to write lately....just stitching.

I am having fits to start my new Quaker Christmas II cross stitch...but I am trying to be good and not start it until after I finish the Rabbits Run. I am not sure how much longer I can hold out. Seriously....I want to stitch that puppy right now! Go here for another look of the Quaker Christmas II.  I have picked out the red floss I will be using...still working out if I am going to use blue or green for the words of the songs. But there is lots and lots of time to work out all those details.

What's new in your world today?

Wishing you all Happy Stitching and many blessings my sweet friends.   :)







10 comments:

  1. Rabbits Run look great! Looking forward to seeing more progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great! Vicki I am almost moved to tears! I just do NOT know what to do about this email JUNK!! Have you figured out what to do? I do not GET technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful piece of cross stitch work! You're very good at it. Just do whatever floats your boat, Missy! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well.....I am sure the ghost of Mr. Crochet will come back to haunt you....or maybe Mrs. Crochet will come looking for him..maybe he isn't married, but his sister or aunt..you know Ole Hooker will soon be knocking on your door looking for answers....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki,
    I'M HOME!!! It was SO good to sleep in my own bed last night. Your Rabbit's Run is coming along beautifully. You are inspiring me to maybe do some cross stitching once I finish this crochet runner for Jenny.
    Blessings my friend,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it's looking so cute..well done dear...
    Sending you sweet hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love Rabbit's Run! That Christmas one looks very very difficult! I will have to try a cross stitch some day.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you inspire me, to not just do one thing. I'm getting ready to start my knitting and give it another try.
    Your cross stitch is awesome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rabbit's Run is looking fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to put my hands over Mr Crochet's eyes so he couldn't see how easily he's been replaced in your affections!!
    Oh poor Mr Crochet ... I hope you take a good long look at his poor woebegone little face and have a change of heart.

    "There, there Mr Crochet, don't you fret, I'm sure she'll be back before you know it!!"

    ReplyDelete