Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blogger hates me!

Apparently, when I leave comments I am forgetting to hold my breath, lift up my left leg about 3 inches high, move my right foot in a circular direction all at the same time! For when I leave comments on some blogs I am getting a crazy butt msg saying that it did not go through...and yet, there it is in the comment section on their blog.

I do not get this msg on any blogs that have comment moderation. I only get this on blog that do not have that.

I have goggled it...and tried all the things that they say will fix this and nothing does. So I give up.

I am leaving comments on your wonderful blogs...but maybe you don't realize I am because of the email issue that says it can't deliver it to you.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this, I am all ears!

I honestly can't complain about blogger though, it's free, so I'll shut up now....but I just wanted you all to know that I am reading and leaving comments.

Wishing you all a most lovely day sweet friends.  :) 

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I get your wonderful comments! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having the same problem my friend so Blogger must hate me too!
    What have we ever done to you Blogger to be treated this way???
    Hugs.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I was thinking, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh no :(
    No idea how to fix it ..I hope you fix it soon
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It will all work out somehow.

      Delete
  4. sigh. I know. Me too! I do not have comment moderation, but when I leave a comment with you, and you have moderation, it does not go through. You think I need comment moderation? Then we would have to get everyone to get it, wouldn't we? I don't know what to do at all.I had to make a post like this a few days ago to let everyone know also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I got your comment in my "waiting to be moderated" thingie. So I would say, yes...put your comments on moderation and that way you won't miss any of them. As for the e-mail thing...I give up! ((hugs))

      Delete
  5. I think I got your comment last week..I don't have moderator enabled..you say something at it posts...I had a problem a few weeks back..blogger is such a temperamental thing...sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it just hates me, that is all. ((hugs))

      Delete