Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SAL for Rabbits Run

My sweet friend Evalina Maria of This and That blog and I will be having a SAL of the adorable Rabbits Run.  Go check out her awesome blog, I'll wait for you.  :)

I told you she had an awesome blog. I admire her stitching talents and enjoy keeping up with all her lovely projects.

She has already started Rabbits Run...which I totally understand because who could wait to stitch Rabbits Run...so adorable.

I got my chart and fabric yesterday, so today I will be starting Rabbits Run!  Yay!

Oh yes, I will be continuing to stitch my "secret" project that I will reveal on Good Friday...and yes, I will be putting a few stitches into Rabbits Run as well.

Wishing you all a most lovely day.  :)

Oh, and there will be another part of Mo's story tomorrow, too.   

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! I will warn you though, that Evalina is quick!
    I will be back for more drama tomorrow then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Your goodies have arrived and now you can have fun with Rabbits Run. I know I don't have to tell you to enjoy your day.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy
    Enjoy your day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll enjoy following you and Evalina Maria on this one! Hope Mo is OK...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to watching your stitching progress : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you've got your Rabbit Run. I had to put mine on side for a few days - my work started to pile up... it's a tax season and I'm an accountant...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I have a guess on that Good Friday reveal... ;-)

    ReplyDelete