Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Feast your eyes on this.....


Go here to learn more.

Let's just say that maybe...just maybe someone was looking at this...and maybe, just maybe their fingers slipped and the next thing this someone knew they had bought this item.

Maybe, just maybe this someone already has the 14 count fabric for this (yeah, it's like 36 x 30)...but not the fibers.

Word on the street is that this someone bought a skein each of the colors called for (there are only two) to see if this someone will like them...if not.....there is talk of using DMC color variations floss in a color way of Radiant Ruby (4210) and perhaps...maybe, not sure yet of Evergreen Forest in (4045)....but it's all up in the air you know.....until said package gets to this someones house.

I'll do my best to keep you all updated......

Oh and I have a question...let's just say that said someone has a restraining order on them from their mailman...something about stalking him through out the neighborhood to get their previous packages....is it considered ten feet from the front door to the mailbox?

Happy Stitching! 

11 comments:

  1. And my mailman thought he was the only mailman being stalked

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!!! lol Someone's gonna be very happily busy and I can't wait to see Someone's progress. And to answer your question...if said Someone smiles sweetly at said mailman and lets him do his job and pass without being accosted...restraining order or no...everybody wins. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I have begun this piece as well! Using 28 ct Lugana in a potato color. I did like the floss but it was going to be really expensive for that much. I opted for threads from Victorian Motto Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow
    It's stunning beautiful..
    Oh dear..is that someone
    You ??
    May be..lol..
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooo naughty! I have seen that. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, can't help but laugh at this!!
    :D

    I'm stalking my postman all the time at the moment, waiting for a package from the US. 10th April - 2nd May for delivery makes it almost impossible for me NOT to stalk him. I'm poised ready everytime I spy his van, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok stitch we can't keep bailing you out of jail...so please stay inside the house until the mailman leaves your ..porch and has left your driveway and has moved on to the next house...please do not follow him around the neighborhood..that is just creepy behavior. Hey...I thought you weren't allowed to order online...or by mail....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love ordering something and then waiting and waiting for it to come. And then the opening of the package! ::YAY:: ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING!! I absolutely love it. Almost makes me want to try crosstitching again. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm stitching this project and I think I'm like 15% done. When I finish my Rabbit Run I will get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've considered stitching this piece, but I have several that I MUST finish before I can even think of another large start! Please do keep us posted on your color choices!

    ReplyDelete