Monday, March 24, 2014

Who wants more Mo?

I have been so bored lately...I have been knitting, but to me knitting is almost as fun as going to the dentist for a root canal...no really!  Ok, the dentist might have an edge, but you get the idea.

I have walked past my crochet hooks and looked longingly at them...I even blew them a kiss the other day...but I have not touched them, nor will I....until April 17th.

I have learned so many things during my Lent Journey, things that I would have never discovered otherwise.

I have written a few more lines of the Mo story....if anyone wants to read it.  Do you?

I hope I am not boring all of you to tears with my Mo and Jo stories.

I will have another page in the saga of Mo tomorrow....unless of course you say you are tired of all my crazy butt writings...just let me know.

Wishing you all a most lovely day.  :) 

10 comments:

  1. I do I do!!! (Hand up waving at you) I adore your writing about your buddies and never find them boring. I am probably not the only one,right ladies and gentlemen??? Please let us keep her from a life of boredom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring them on..I'm reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how come you don't want to crochet until the 17th? I see that you are going to host a CAL then. I wish I had the patience and time for new patterns and such. Right now, I am trying to clean and organize. It's a process. Hope you have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do and so much do :)
    sweet hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo and Jo happen to be very interesting. Their points of view are intriguing to say the least. On and least a couple of occasions they have made me question my own judgements. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Mo & Jo stories....but you already know that. :-). More please. I'm sorry you're bored. I'm kind of at loose ends right now too. Not feeling any urgency to do any particular project done either. Oh well, I'm sure that will change soon. For you too. :-)
    Blessings my friend,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read on also!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will appreciate your hooks all the more after this period of sacrifice. Off to read more about Mo. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could be tired of Mo?
    hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete