Saturday, March 29, 2014

Where I went today......

I had to get a few flosses to make the Rabbit's Run that is whizzing it's way through America to me as we speak...yep, it should be here sometime next week. Yay!

There I was getting my flosses...well, actually Hubby was getting the flosses as I called out the numbers to him.  Once that was done I walked on down towards the end and then, there it was, on the end cap....I looked, reached out my hand....and quickly withdrew it.

Hubby looked at  me and then frowned.  I knew he had no idea what I was doing or why.  I just smiled and then explained that I was merely touching the crochet threads.

He said that touching crochet thread wasn't the same as crocheting so he felt pretty sure I wasn't violating any rules or anything. I started to walk away and then he asked, "Well, just because you can't use the crochet thread now, doesn't mean you can't use it later on when you can crochet again."

Seriously, is it any wonder that I love this man!   How on Earth could I do anything but agree with logic such as that.....yep....new colors of crochet thread in my stash.......I put them in the thread cabinet and closed the door.....I did not want to keep looking at them......ok, I do want to look at them, but you know what I am saying!

In the mean time...I have been making progress on my UFO stitchy piece....I plan to reveal all come good Friday.

I hope you are all having a most wonderful day today sweet friends. 

10 comments:

  1. Girl you go! Crochet will be back to you in no time at all. And you will be in a frenzy on what to make first. Pick something that you will finish quickly that way you will be totally fulfilled in your crochet!
    Be blessed my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear bloggy friend! Oh.. we need a show and tell of these new things! That's exciting about the new stitchery.. how did you find it? Have a super week ahead. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a sweet Hubby. He sounds a lot like mine. I agree with him. Touching and buying the thread isn't the same as actually crocheting. Now you're all set for when you can bring out the doily patterns again.
    Blessings my friend,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just getting ready for the big crochet feast that will be at the end of Lent. :-)

    Yep ......good to have enabler husbands! I have one of those too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    Aww you so sweet
    Love you
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Vicki! A great husband indeed! Have a stitchtastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A treasure of a husband indeed : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touching and looking don't count... ;) Have a wonderful day, dear lady. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, what a lovely hubby!!
    That was such a sweet thing for him to do.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm LOVING the Friendship Doily CAL (that's not really 'along' with anyone yet, but still... ;-) ) I've completed up to the last color change. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete