Thursday, February 6, 2014

The lustful heart

The lustful heart

sees only what it wants
temporary are it's desires
no logic ever comes to play
in the lustful heart

The lustful heart
sees with blinders on
never really seeing the truth
only what it thinks is there
but never what is really there
in the lustful heart

 I wrote this because I think it best describes my lust for knitted lace.  Yes, I have found yet another pattern that has left my breath-less...and lustful.  Go here is you want to see it.

I love this one that is worked up using worsted weight yarn to make a blanket. How cool is that! I love that idea.

I am a sucker for knitted lace. I admit it...I lust over the stuff.

I am still working on my crochet tablecloth (s)....and now...I think I just might have the desire to start the knitted one again.  Wish me luck!


9 comments:

  1. That is beautiful but it looks so difficult! Kudos to you for lace knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... the leaves of grass... absolutely breathtaking.... I understand your lust. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow makes me want to learn to knit, but alast I will never do, I crochet to much as I'm forever finding crochet lace to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit it is beautiful both forms of it. Great little poem(?) by the way. Question from a non-knitty hooker: What is it about knit lace as compared to crochet lace that calls to you? Just curious.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do know the definition for insanity right? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never knitted lace. I'd like to try one day but it does look complicated.

    Looking forward to seeing yours if you start.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you show us how far you are on the crocheted one? That leaves of grass was magnificent but I would never attempt that one! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you wrote that for me and my obsession with yarn.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! I'm looking forward to seeing it. How's the purple variegated coming along?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete